Config file for QW 757

HI;

I was wondering if there is a config file for the Quality Wings 757? I looked at all of the config files listed and also did a search on the forum but couldn't find any for the QW 757. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Attached is what it looks like.

2016-4-7_19-45-27-747.BMP2016-4-7_19-45-27-747.BMP

Thanks very much.

Kindest Regards.

F.

It looks like your eye point got messed up..I  t happens to me ever so often in fixed spot view.  Try pressing CTRL+Spacebar to see if that resets it.

If not, then hopefully someone else can give an assist.

Ernie

Hi Ernest;

Thanks very much for your suggestion, I did try it but it didn't work. Still have the same issue.

Thanks again.

Forshaw.

• Developer

Why did you not use the AESConfig tool to lift the Cargo Door a littlebit. Try 1.98 Meter to keep the beltloader, but have it maybe up to get the person in the aircraft belly.

Thanks Oliver;

I will play around with the setting in the tool when I get home and will report back. I was hoping that maybe there was already a config file with the settings that's why I reached out just in case.

Thanks again, I will try what you suggested.

Kindest Regards.

Forshaw.

Hi Oliver;

Yea, I did see the link with all of the config files but didn't see the QW 757 which I thought it was strange since I thought it is still wildly used.

I did play around with the settings and it didn't work. The options are Front to Rear and Left to Right. There is nothing to address the height of the Cargo Door. The changes either puts the belt loader under the aircraft or don't align with the doors, the height doesn't change.

it is what it is, if it can't be changed then it's ok. It's not as if the passenger luggage is falling onto the tarmac:D, it just looks weird.

Thanks again for all of your help.

Kindest Regards.

Forshaw.  

• Developer

Because we believe this topic has been answered we have closed it. If you have any more questions feel free to open a new topic.

Archived