Problems with various scenery

winkman

I have problems with the layers of default scenery flashing through my add on scenery. But it only happens at my destination airport so far. It happens in all of the "new spanish airports","bealerics" & "france2". I can see green flashing through aprons & taxiways and other similar effects.

Has anyone else had this problem? If so does anybody know a cure for this?(apart from a new higher spec PC)

Thanks in advance for any help. :D

Hello winkman,

Try disabling any other sceneries you have except for the affected ones, also any 3rd party meshes, then check to see if the problem still occurs, if not then add them back slowly checking to see which one maybe causing the issue, then you could try changing priorities in the scenery librar y to see if that helps.

Thanks Shaun for the reply. I'm not to sure of what you want me to try. I have only those sceneries mentioned in those areas. The only other add-ons are FS scene europe , Fs global,& roads & rivers of europe. Should i disable those & try. If i fly from birmingham to madrid say I get the problem. But if I fly say the next day starting from madrid everything looks good no "flashing". It never happens at start of flight only the end. Is it likely that I am running out of ram or something thats not letting the scenery load properly. If i stay in cockpit view its not so bad.But in spot veiw its worse. I have 1024MB Ram 128MB ATI card. Athlon 64 3700+.

Regards

Dave :D