Aerosoft Airbus A318-321 with LEAP engines

LittleBudda89

Good morning Aerosoft Team,

Well, right now the first A320Neo with the new LEAP engines arrived for Lufthansa. As this new type is now in mass production and using, I got a question: Are there any plans of Aerosoft to develop the A320Neo with LEAP engines(especially the new type of engines)?

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

• 1 month later...

From what I know the A330 project is one of the latest Aircraft being made by aerosoft that has been annouced as well as the update for the aerosoft A320 family SP4. So from that which has been confirmed I believe it's safe to say that there are no plans as of now for making the NEO versions. 

• Deputy Sheriffs

Andrew is correct. Who knows, maybe sometime in the future AS will make an NEO but not for the current product line. 

As nobody is happy with the current NEO in RL at the moment maybe it is also better this way. AS does not model abnormals and the RW NEO has plenty at the moment. ;)

• Deputy Sheriffs

Because we believe this topic has been answered we have closed it. If you have any more questions feel free to open a new topic.

Archived