objects on the ground in Budapest

ightenhill

Is it possible to remove odd objects by deleting bgls as normal. Although I love the product I think the scattered objects and clutter are slightly overdone and are not up to the standard of the buildings..

Danny

Is it possible to remove odd objects by deleting bgls as normal. Although I love the product I think the scattered objects and clutter are slightly overdone and are not up to the standard of the buildings..

Which objects are you refering to?

Andras

general items such as ground clutter, service vehicles.. and parked aircraft.. I feel there are too many, also when ground objects cast shadows is turned off the objects look odd and lacking in weight..

Danny

general items such as ground clutter, service vehicles.. and parked aircraft.. I feel there are too many, also when ground objects cast shadows is turned off the objects look odd and lacking in weight..

I wish I knew what you mean by 'ground clutter'. An airport is a huge clutter and as such the more it is, the more realistic it is...

Switch off default FSX service vehicles please when using this scenery, they cause the clutter.

There are no parking (static) aircraft there. You can see 7 old aeroplanes, low-poly models, very friendly on frames, but they are part of the 'skanzen museum' a unique feature of this airport.

I have no idea what you mean by 'weight' of objects without shadow, people used the entire fs series without ground shadows for over a decade, all for performance reason and I can only envy those lucky folks that can afford running FSX with shadows, I doubt there would be hardware that could actually handle it.

Andras

I think I explained the problem badly.. I have solved it. I think a rogue bad texture (possibly in WOAI)have been interfering with all the textures being applied to the ground objects making them look really odd.. Its sorted now.

ps I can run the airplane with shadows but not the ground biuildings.. What I meant was without ground shadows everything appeared to be fifty feet in the air but the texture fix has corrected that.

Excellent product and very fps friendly in my opinion..

Thx Danny

I think I explained the problem badly.. I have solved it. I think a rogue bad texture (possibly in WOAI)have been interfering with all the textures being applied to the ground objects making them look really odd.. Its sorted now.

ps I can run the airplane with shadows but not the ground biuildings.. What I meant was without ground shadows everything appeared to be fifty feet in the air but the texture fix has corrected that.

Excellent product and very fps friendly in my opinion..

Thx Danny

do you mean that objects are on the sky ????