CFD CONN. ERROR

imperialdave

I normally would never come writing on forums unless I am really stuck which now I am.

I have spent an entire 24 hours with a friend of mine trying to connect to Aerosoft's Connected Flight Deck to no avail.

We both have searched the web endlessly to figure out as to why we keep getting connection errors. (CONN. ERROR)

I am beginning to believe that the connection is impossible.

We have tried Hamachi with every possible setting as on the forums tried, Evolve client, Port Forwarding on both our routers and on windows network settings,, static IP's and no static IP's, Using different ports in the configurator all with the same outcome CONN. ERROR.

Please help if you have any idea as to why,

Many Thanks.

Please login to display this image.

Welcome to the CFD Forum!

Just now, imperialdave said:

I normally would never come writing on forums unless I am really stuck which now I am.

You are always welcome to post here!

1 minute ago, imperialdave said:

We both have searched the web endlessly to figure out as to why we keep getting connection errors.

Well, I wouldn't say "endlessly".

Please see the pinned topics in this (CFD) forum, and use the OVPA CFD Setup and only after that the OVPA CFD Troubleshooting Guide.

Note please what the guide says about Hamachi.  I don't provide any Hamachi support and after the initial Airbus documenation was released the Aerosoft Developer of the Airbus published a warning about using Hamachi in the CFD pinned topics. Besides, Port Forwarding is actually easier than using Hamachi.

Please let me know how you make out after going through the guides. Please be sure to take you time, not to skip anything in the Guides.

Archived