Resizing FMC Window

Hi,

I am hoping someone could help me out resizing the Aerosoft Airbus FMC window to fit my Opencockpits FMC v3.

I have got the buttons working using the Flightsim4fun drivers, but I can't work out how to get the window to fit. At present, this is what I have:

Please login to display this image.

If anyone knows how to get the window the correct size, I would be extremely grateful for your help.

Many thanks,

Mick Williams

15 hours ago, bturtle said:

Mick;

On Windowed Mode, are you able to work with your mouse? when you open the FMC using the SHIFT+ 3?

Hi,

I'm not quite sure by what you mean "work with your mouse". If you mean can I press the FMC buttons using my mouse in windowed mode, then the answer is, yes I can.

Here is what I am doing so far.

1. Open P3Dv3.1

2. Start Airbus (any airport)

3. Start the Flightsim4fun airbus driver

4. Select Shift+2 to get the RH FMC up

5. Undock the RH FMC so it is in it's own window

6. Drag this window across to the Opencockpits FMC v3.

I need a way to get only the screen without the FMC keypad in the undocked window.

If anyone can help me do that I would be eternally grateful

Many thanks,

Mick

Well...after much trial and error I have managed to sort things out, so I now have a fully working Airbus FMC.

My thanks go out to Roar at Flightsim4fun.com for the drivers to allow me to do this, can't thank you enough.

Please login to display this image.

Regards,

Mick

Archived