Airbus A318/19 Glitched Out

Senpai Ruku

I cant fly my Airbus. It has a strange problem when it loads up in a strange state and if I try to select a preset state, it will go into a strange Cold and Dark mode. I have emailed Aerosoft Zendesk many times but got no response. When I load into the airbus, I cannot use the throttle on my joystick at all, the airbus wont let me use it. My actual sim is perfectly fine as I can fly all the other planes perfectly well and everything works like a dream. Once the state has loaded, I turn the battery's on (as normal) as literally ALL the buttons and switched are on the full left positon or off. This is a strange behaviour, as normal cold and dark turn off lights, ADIRS, fuel pumps, etc... Also the landing gear comes up and Autobrake is set to Max.

Please help!

Cheers, Luke

(Picture below is of my overhead when I load cold and dark and turn batt's on)

2016-1-10_11-28-54-779.BMP

Hi Luke,

Just some basics:

- When you downloaded and installed the product, did you have any anti-virus software like Norton running?

- Did you install as administrator? 

- Have you tried reinstalling the product alone?

I ask these just because they can be a cause for strange issues like this, as something obviously is up.

Archived