how to add repaints

delangford

I just bought the airbus a318/319-320/321 and installed into p3d v3.1. I would like to download some liveries from the download page but am having no luck with this. I need some simple instructions how to do this because I am not able to figure it out. Any help would be great. Thanks.

When I pull up the livery manager it asks to select and or confirm the path to your fsx/p3d installation?? I have tried to follow some instructions from the "read me" when you download a livery.... /SimObjects\Airplanes\Aerosoft Airbus A320CFM...but then after that it brings up the 320 folder with a lot of different folders in it....320,model,panel,sound,texture-air berlin...etc,etc. I have no clue where to go after that? It is probably really simply but I am really stuck on how to do this. any help or walk through would help out. Thank You.

Yes I read it and it makes NO sense to me??.Dragging the zip file you downloaded on top of the livery manager?? I have no clue what that is or how to do it? The manager asks for the path to fsx/p3d installation so I tried to drag a file but the livery manager just disappears??? This cannot be that hard but I am really at a loss. I have never done this before so I guess it is making it that much harder.

This is driving my Crazy!!

1. I click on the livery I want from the download page and then save it.

2. I open the file... OPEN WITH WINZIP.

3. It then has a bunch of files....clean version, dirty version, 3 pictures and a "read me text"

4. I open the airbus 318/319 livery manager. (I managed to get the livery manager working to show all the default liveries).

5. Now I want to add a livery. I drag the 319 file from the section that said "Recent Zip Files" over the top of the livery manager.

6. The 319 livery appears and asks clean or dirty version. I choose dirty. and click install livery.

7. I have tried this a few times trying to figure this out so I get an aircraft already exists message. I click Ok.

8. Now the Livery appears in the numbered section but now no picture of the aircraft and livery in the little window. I did get it working earlier with a picture of the livery but when I closed the Liver Manager and opened it up again it was empty???

9. If I close the Livery Manager and reopen it the default liveries are still there but not the one I just added??

10. I have read the instructions and it seems straight forward but something is going wrong for me.

What am I doing wrong??? any help would be great.  Thanks

David L

Archived