1.31 Feedback

Just thought the developers might welcome a little feedback on a couple of issues I've found with the A320/321 (FSX) so far:

1. "Set" is not called when trim is set during the checklist. It worked flawlessly in 1.30. (I think you are already aware of this one)
  2. When parking brakes are set after push, "set" is not called until after engine start rather than when the brake is actually set. This is more apparent if de-icing has been performed and engine start is required to be delayed until after push. Again it worked perfectly in 1.30
  3. Glareshield lights function on the A320 but not on the A321. This was also a problem in 1.30.

I haven't checked out the A318/319 yet.

Anyway, otherwise a great aircraft and I'm now an Airbus convert..."if it's a Boeing I ain't going"...kind of a guy:)

(BTW I performed the installation(s) to the letter of your published procedure and in all other respects it seems to perform perfectly)

Regards

Underneath the glareshield in the A320 there is downlighting which illuminates the general panel area in several places across the MIP (not to be confused with the instrument illumination) and which comes on with the panel lights. (the only way I can describe it, is like the concealed lighting under the cupboards in your kitchen.

It is a really nice atmospheric effect as well as being useful at night and, daft as it sounds, makes me use the A321 less than I would like to (at night)

I'm flying the A321 at the moment which has reminded me of this but, if you wish I could try and upload a couple of screenshots as a comparison for you tomorrow. (If your forum allows this?)

Rgds

Archived