Failed CD Install

flyboysp

I reently purchased the 747-400 Queen of the skies add-on, however i cannot install it. After the cd is insereted into the drive it loads up like normal, but when i press the install button, nothing happens :evil: . I have tried inserting the cd in to my dvd drive as well. I have also tried browsing the cd and clicking on the exe file but that did not work as well. I have no other payware related software for FS9.

Thanks in advance for the help

Sorry wrong forum,suggest to be moved to customer support forum.

My aploigies

Hey Flyboy,

Not to worry are you by chance putting the cd into a DVD drive if so that might be the problem I have inserted reg games into a DVD drive and it just shuts down try putting into your cd rom drive your DVD drive does not see it as a DVD disk.

Richard :D

Yes i have been putting it into my dvd drive. But that was after i failed at getting it to install on my regular cd drive. I did everything i could, when that did not work, i tried it on my DVD drive with no success.

Hey Flyboy,

Ok so you tried making it work in your DVD drive with no success try putting in your regular drive then go iinto the disk program itslef and double click on the install.exe icon that should wake it up and you may want to make the drive start the program automatically when inserted inthe drive right click on the drive and you should see preferences go there and get it to read the drive when inserted hope that helped :D

if that dosent help any email Aerosoft customer support they will halp you very quickly.

Richard

Thanks for your help so far seahawk09, but it has still not worked :( . I have even done the launch analysis to see if there are any issues, but i cant even seem to read it. An email has already been sent and am hoping for a reply soon.

Thanks.

I received an email reply not long after initially posting here. It was an email asking for my address so that a replacement CD coudl be shipped to me. I replied to that email on Friday night Australian Eastern Daylight Savings Time.