Missing Livery

gfd

Greetings,

I have just finished reinstalling P3D v3 in Windows 10. Of course, part of that involved installing A318-321. I installed Air Canada Liveries for the 319-321. All appeared to install successfully. However, when I open P3D vehicles, the 320 entry is not there. I deleted and reinstalled the pain. Still didn't show up. The paint was Air Canada C-FKCR.

Many thanks for any help on this.

I am bumping my own post...well someone had to. I uninstalled all A320_321 liveries except Air Canada: C-FKCR. I also added the Airbus X C_FDSU (this was added as a second experiment). There are now no A320_321 aircraft showing in the vehicles window.

I checked the aircraft.cfg. The entries are there. So are the texture folders.

Would it be possible to get some support on this? I am using Prepar3D v3 in Windows 10.

This is in no way meant to be rude. This doesn't appear to be complex. If there is no answer forthcoming here, would you please either move the topic to the proper forum? Otherwise let me know that there is no solution available, in which case I'll look elsewhere.

Thanks for looking in on this.

• Deputy Sheriffs

At the moment P3D V3 is not yet supported. We are betatesting new installers for this product. I am fairly sure there will be no problems with the liveries with the new installers. Till then, no official support on Airbus P3D V3 issues so we ask for a bit more patience.

Thank you.

Patience OK. Just curious...does that fact that all other liveries show tie in with your response? Not asking for a solution...just FYI.

Thanks for looking in on this.

• 4 weeks later...
On 10/15/2015, 11:00:32, The Dude said:

At the moment P3D V3 is not yet supported. We are betatesting new installers for this product. I am fairly sure there will be no problems with the liveries with the new installers. Till then, no official support on Airbus P3D V3 issues so we ask for a bit more patience.

Thank you.

Frank,

Just wanted to let you know that the latest version (1.31) shows the Air Canada a320 paint.

Thanks

Archived