I've seen quite a few posts in the last week asking for Aerosoft to make wing views for the A330 without having to spend on a camera add on like Chaseplane. This tutorial below will show you how easy it is to get some decent looking wing views by simply editing the aircraft.cfg file.
*BEFORE YOU START* create a backup of your aircraft.cfg in case you mess something up.
1. Go to your Aerosoft A330 Professional folder. It will be located where ever you chose to install it.
2. Go into that folder and go to the Aerosoft A330 Professional\SimObjects\Airplanes\Aerosoft A333 RR Professional folder where the aircraft.cfg file will be located. In order to edit and save this file you will need to copy and paste it somewhere else like your documents or desktop. Copy and paste to somewhere of your choice.
3. Open the aircraft.cfg file and scroll quite far down until you get to [CameraDefinition.023] which will have the title below of "LEFT ENGINE VIEW". It will look like this..
4. In order to change the positioning of the camera we will need to edit the line InitialXyz and replace the numbers with -3.38, +0.62, -6.05. You will also need to change the -130 in the line below to -90 . I have also changed the title to "LEFT WING VIEW" which will show in the sim when you right click for the views in the 'outside' section. Do not change anything else. It should now look like this:
6. You can also follow the same process in the [CameraDefinition.29] for "RIGHT ENGINE VIEW" if you want wing views on the right side.
7. Save the aircraft.cfg file and copy it back into the Aerosoft A333 RR Professional folder and overwrite the existing aircraft.cfg.
8. Congratulations, you now have some pretty decent looking wing views!