Majestic Dash 8 Alpha + Bravo Profiles + DASH Control Profile.

Create an account or sign in to download this
2381 Downloads
0 From 0 reviews
568.9 kB File Size
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 3
  • Upvote 1

1 Screenshot

About This File

I had a lot of fun learning this aircraft and creating this profile , I have had a few people test for me with success but please let me know if you have any questions or need assistance with the profile PM me.

This was created in P3dv5.2 HF 2  - there is a picture of the configuration of the profile in the PDF check that for the throttle pieces you need.

Included is the JSON that is Both Profiles Built into the Export for both the Alpha and Bravo Profiles.

The BaseDash8Controls.xml is the P3D controls exported this set in the simulator controls section under the import option towards the bottom of the menu.

Please read through the Majestic Dash8 Profile Description PDF for a full list of bindings and interactions. 

Thank you all for downloading my profiles it's much appreciated , I'll be working on the 717 and improvements in my previous postings on this site.

Take care out there! and enjoy this profile!

For which Simulator

P3D V5

User Feedback

You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

There are no reviews to display.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Privacy Policy & Terms of Use