About This File
What's New in Version 1.23
OFP Template for Southwest (SWA) Updated.
**NOTE** This version requires PFPX 1.23 or later. ******
Includes ETOPS and re-dispatch sections, however these are not used by Southwest.
Do to changes in the Forum File Update, previous versions will now have a file name with the pfpx version. The current version will be swa.txt
Installation: Copy the file into C:\Users\Public\Documents\PFPX Data\FlightplanTemplates and restart PFPX.
Notes: The ATC flight plan is part of the OFP so you can deselect "ATC flightplan" when printing the OFP.
The Page Header can also be deselected since the template prints the Title Dispatch Release.
Changes in Version 1.23
- Support for PFPX V1.22 and V1.23
- Adds Local time zone support
- Adds BOLD typeface for title and headers
- Adds International Document Review Statement
- Minor Formatting changes and fixes
Changes in Version 1.15
- Support for PFPX V1.15
- Adds Tropopause Flight Level to Navlog
- Changes FL formatting to support new formatting in PFPX V1.15
- Add Time values for AdditionalFuel and ConditionalFuel in Fuel Ladder. ( AdditionalTime, ConditionalTime)
- Changes in V1.14.1
- Fixes AdditionalFuel Time field ( not available in PFPX V1.14
- **NOTE** This version requires PFPX 1.15 or later. ******
Changes in Version 1.14
- **NOTE** This version requires PFPX 1.14 or later. ******
- Support for new SWA format changes
- Changed various layout spacing .
- Times are now displayed in the proper hh+mm format
- Add cost index to summary line
- Takeoff Landing Enroute summary lines enhanced
- Customizable Pilot Name and F/O from Configuration pages or Advanced section of Flight Plan setting.
- Navlog includes new heading and fields
- Dummy fields for RAIM outages and Enroute Company Frequencies
Template will be updated as PFPX adds new variables.