Cant Click On Anything!!

loonyknownothing

Can anyone help me please? I've had a quick search and Google. When I load a flight at any airport in the A319 I cant click on anything in the plane. (lights, park brake, nd ecam brightnesses etc). If using keyboard shortcuts things like parkbrake and light switches move. When first loading can click up until the plane completes its load. Tried dark & cold (before reinstall) and ready to fly. A318 is fine A320 is fine. I have reinstalled A318/A319 no avail. tried different liveries. default and custom. It was fine yesterday and flew fine. shut PC down, restarted today and avast!! Not working today. Not aware of any changes. Can anyone point me in the right direction? 

Thanks In Advance 

Mark

• Deputy Sheriffs

That really sounds like a strange problem you describe there.

As a matter of fact I have no clue what could cause that (without having done any major changes on the system).

All I can recommend is, to uninstall the A318/A319 again, make sure that all it's folders are deleted (beflow FSX and your documents folder), reboot, setup as Administrator (incl. latest hotfix), and finally reboot again.

That really sounds like a strange problem you describe there.

As a matter of fact I have no clue what could cause that (without having done any major changes on the system).

All I can recommend is, to uninstall the A318/A319 again, make sure that all it's folders are deleted (beflow FSX and your documents folder), reboot, setup as Administrator (incl. latest hotfix), and finally reboot again.

i was worried about that. but I guess its better than a fsx reinstall!!!

Thanks 

I'll give it a go tomorrow =)

Ok so I removed both A318/319 & A320/321 packages and reinstalled. Now the a319 works for a period. Yesterday I did a flight from EGKK to LEMH and all was fine until half way through my descent it locked up again. plane was flying like normal but i couldn't click on anything. I worked out that it is just the virtual cockpit that does it. if i change view to glareshield or overhead etc my click spots are back. which i find confusing. then to make it worse when I was on finals they came back again. It seems to be related to my switching from FSX screen to my second monitor, so when FSX loses focus. Bizaar dont you think?? any more ideas?? I'm going to remove EZDOK and reset that see if thats the culprit. But am open to any ideas you may have 

Thanks

Mark

Did you make sure your viewpoint isn't in the headrest? That seems to be the culprit 99% of the time when it comes to clickspot troubles.

believe that may have been the fault.

reset the cameras and no problems so far.

thanks peeps 

Archived