Correct format

enzo64

I'm trying to get the correct format to insert an altitude constraint in my SID/STAR flight plan, but so far none of them has worked. I have version 1.30f

I have tried:

/xxxxxA/B (Boeing style)

/FL×××A/B

/xxxx+/-

/FL×××+/-

I'm running out of options and would be nice if someone could suggest me the right one......thanks in advance

Have you tried /FLxxx ?

Alternatively just to onto the VERT REV page (LSK right of the waypoint you want to edit) and just enter it in there.

Hi Emi, I appreciate your quick reply. ....the problem arise when the altitude constraint is let's say Above 15000 or Below 15000, any even (15000 16000 FL250) is accepted. ......I'm looking for the right format for the above/below

ok, I'll check it tomorrow again, don't have the chance right now. Anyway you can at any time use the VERT REV page where the +FLxxx works for sure!

• Deputy Sheriffs

On the VERT REV page you can enter an "at" ALT CSTR in either XXX or FLXXX format, e.g. either 350 or FL350. Both will set the constraint to FL350.

For an "at or above" constraint you just add a "+" in front of your number, so either +350 or +FL350.

For an "at or below" constraint you just add a "-" in front of your number, so either -350 or -FL350.

On the F-PLN page the same applies, if you just want to enter or modify an altitude constraint. Just enter e.g. -120 and press the LSK right next to the way point to add an "at or below" FL120 altitude constraint.

If you need to enter/modify a speed constraint as well, the format is like this XXX/XXXXX, where the first part is the speed and the second part is the altitude. For the altitude part all above applies again.

• 3 months later...

Archived