AES menu window

Hey there,

I'm generally happy with AES. One annoyment though is that when it starts up it is in a small horisontal strip, which I have to enlargen (with a mouse) each time in order to see the items in the menu. This is especially irritating after landing if I want to get a follow me car.

How do I set it to be expanded, and preferably open in the bottom left hand coner of my screens?

Regards,

P B Nielsen Copenhagen

post-96748-0-16238600-1433788666_thumb.p

Thank you Otto,

I have seen this, but still hope that there is a way of changing this issue pemanantly so that it opens expanded, and preferably in a location of my own choosing.

I hope that someone has come up with a brilliant way of fixing this!

Regards, the optimist!

• Deputy Sheriffs

Well it is a problem in FSX and nobody else then Microsoft could fix this and they fixed it with SP2 which came out shortly after the AccPack. And MS will not fix any old bug in FSX. ;)

• Deputy Sheriffs

I never used the AccPack, but the statement from MS on their SP2 is wrong then?

IMPORTANT: If you have already installed Flight Simulator X: Acceleration,you do not need to install Service Pack 2.

https://www.microsoft.com/Products/Games/FSInsider/downloads/Pages/SP2-EN-ReadMe.aspx

• Deputy Sheriffs

This is somehow correct: the AccPack includes a "Service Pack 2". BUT the Service Pack 2 released as a separate Service Pack is different to what was included in the AccPack.

So the problem is that you should NEVER install the separate SP2 over a FSX with AccPack already installed! It will give you some errors.

Well it is a problem in FSX and nobody else then Microsoft could fix this and they fixed it with SP2 which came out shortly after the AccPack. And MS will not fix any old bug in FSX.

I find it very hard to believe that Aerosoft is not capable to fix this, "If they wanted to fix this!"

What about all the others using screens like this, GSX, ProAtc without problems?

Aerosoft AES is nearly dead in my opion!

Updates take more than three months! ( in the begin years much faster! )

Only airport activation where Aerosoft makes money, with an product that is not finished after so, so many years!

Not working on bagage handeling!

AES could be the best product on the marked if only fished!

It is a shame that Aerosoft stopt working on it.

Regard Robert

• Deputy Sheriffs

You can of course ignore facts, that's totally up to you. But the bug is within FSX AccPack, and can only be fixed there.

A solution would be FSX (without AccPack) and SP2.

• Deputy Sheriffs

You write that in general you are happy with AES (#1) and in the beginning of AES the updates where more frequent (#7).

I take from that, that you are using AES already for quite some time. So for quite some time you have lived with this problem.

Based on this I really don't understand why you are all of a sudden so angry?

Hello Tom,

I have been using and still use AES!
Don't get me wrong I am not angry but very very disappointed!
Disappointed everything is so slow (updates more then 3 months)and no more work on the rest of the product.

That the menu was not working correct did not bother me much but I know this can be fixed some other way like GSX and ProAtc menu's if they wanted too.

Aerosoft made a great product and in my opinion the best untill they stopt working on it without any notifications to us.

You do not treat your customers like that!

I wonder who the people are that vote -4?
It really surprises me on this forum that so many people think the same but are to chicken to complain about it!

Regards Robert

• Deputy Sheriffs

This comment clearly indicates that you have no clue what you are talking about. Aeorsoft never worked on AES and therefore could not stop working on it. ;)

Also the lack of any information what is going on behind the scenes, does not put you into the position to give such comments.

And calling a product "unfinished" can only be made when there are promised but not delivered features you have paid for.

The downvotes are simply a result of your comments and calling others to be chicken, for what you will get a warning.

This comment clearly indicates that you have no clue what you are talking about. Aeorsoft never worked on AES and therefore could not stop working on it. ;)

Also the lack of any information what is going on behind the scenes, does not put you into the position to give such comments.

And calling a product "unfinished" can only be made when there are promised but not delivered features you have paid for.

What about this??

Info’s about Version 2.30:
This Version includes no new Airports, it adds new Animations and Vehicles and has some smaller
changes in the internal handling. To say it before: We don’t have entering passengers or loading of
baggage yet, but we do a step in this direction.

This looks like a promise to me!

Posted 22 February 2013 - 14:01

Airport Enhancement Services 2.30 is now available. This is a major update that adds new vehicles and superb new animations

Regards Robert

yeap, i agree with with von roadstead in this: more information about AES would be great. A year ago i saw a post of the developer showing screenshots about nice updates and talking about very great ideas to add to the product. We never found more information about that. What happened? Maybe aerosoft didn't work never on AES but the enterprise sign the product, so, some information could tell to customers =)

regards

Robert,

First, We should talk here, not through private message

Second, If you feel identified with what I said, that's your problem, not mine

And third, to answer your question, Yes I have!

Regards,

Walter

• Deputy Sheriffs

OK, As everything has been said and the original question has been answered, the topic can be closed.

Archived