updates for Boxed Purchase

I purchased the boxed versions of 318/319 and 320/321 over Xmas, and it seems from looking in the readme .txt files they are the 1.10 series. How can I update them to SP2. My order history only shows the boxed orders from the Aerosoft shop

I can see the link for the latest hot fix.

Hey Ged,

http://support.aerosoft.com/support.php?language=en

simply register your addons via the link above! ;)

Jonas

Hi Jonas,

Where do I find my Serial No. I guess this is not the key code, order No or article No?

The on line order history shows no other numbers. Do boxed products get serial numbers?

• Deputy Sheriffs

Do boxed products get serial numbers?

Yes, it is a sticker inside the box, sometimes on the manual. So maybe it is what you call "key code". But you'll never have the serial in your Box Shop Account. Only serials for downloads can be retrieved from you Download Shop Account.

Hi Otto,

I looked at the receipt which had severa numbers, including... zolltarifnummer and EAN, AND as you say, there is the Key Code inside each box...ummmm $%^&* I see reading this code a comment about using this number to register the product with the following key code.... So, look and you will find

OK Registered and I see the downloads(ummm 1GB each) will do later tonight when off peak bandwidth available.

I do not see the support for the PMDG 777. Do I get this from the Precision manuals site?

Thanks Otto, getting closer to sorting out these great products.

Archived