Heathrow Extended texture flickering

BlueFinn

Hi,

Im having some problems with Heathrow Extended on P3D v2.4.

It seems like there is something wrong with the layers as I just see the photoground at some parts of the scenery coming through the ground.

I have Orbx England but I already "switched" off all the files that concern EGLL.

Any ideas?

0Zaf3oH.jpg

V9ceE9E.jpg

Slam up your Heathrow layer (with the terrain) on top of all other addons in scenery library. And run the airport corrector tool if you have FTX Vector.

I have this addon and 2.4 and this is not happening to me.

Okay now I am getting the same thing as above...I deleted some FTX England regions like I saw here on there forums to get it to not have stock Heathrow underneath. I re-installed it and then I am getting this as well...My airports slammed to the top and AEC has been auto ran

I've actually solved the problem by running the auto config inside the ftx vector configurator.

BTW: if you go to ORBX/FTX_EU/FTX_EU_ENG_06_CVX/scenery there is a file named CVX_FTX_EU_ENG_EGLL_Grass.bgl try turning that one to .off

I've actually solved the problem by running the auto config inside the ftx vector configurator.

BTW: if you go to ORBX/FTX_EU/FTX_EU_ENG_06_CVX/scenery there is a file named CVX_FTX_EU_ENG_EGLL_Grass.bgl try turning that one to .off

Well, I did this... still same outcome :mecry_s: . I am getting dramatic flickers and runway is a bumpy terrain.

I don't need to give a screenshot because its exactly the same thing as above.

I did delete those 4 BGLs in the ORBX folder that had to do with EGLL. Mind you I didn't switch them off, I actually deleted them (I know, not a good idea)

Any who I ran the auto elevation tool in Vector 1.2 and I get the same outcome.

Can we maybe get a dev on this? Many times its a tweak in the elevation of a BGL. A beta tester may or may not have had Global/Vector/lcEU/Global Mesh AND the region of England installed during the testing. So maybe I'm a rare case here.

Update

I brought this up to the attention of the ORBX support team. Lets see if they can pin-point something

My Heathrow behaves normally except for just one minor building flickering but there is a terrain level difference between it and ORBX England. There is a pronounced cliff all around it. I can live with it but rather it not be there at all. Not sure if I can fix it or not?

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived