Mega airport EBBR

ERIK71

• Aerosoft

Hello Erik,

you already have bought the airport and cant install it? Is this right? Please provide screenshots of the error message or the problem that occurs.

• 2 weeks later...

I have this airport and I currently run it on windows 7. There are no compatibility problems at all. I can't tall if you have bought the airport or are waiting to, but if you are waiting to, go ahead and get it. It will work fine. If you are having technical problems, then you are lucky because aerosoft has great customer service.

• Deputy Sheriffs

Hi,

ih will buy the aerosoft mega airport EBBR buth you can not buy it for windows 7, is there a tric to run this airport on windows 7?

It's unclear why you think "you can not buy it for windows 7". The system requirements from the product page clearly indicate Windows 7. Here's the text from the product page (highlight added):

System requirements:

Microsoft Flight Simulator X (with SP2 or Acceleration Pack) or Lockheed Martin Prepar3D V2.2

Windows XP / Vista / 7/ 8 (64 bit version highly recommended)

Processor with 3.0 GHz (Dual Core processor recommended)

2 GB RAM (4 GB recommended)

3D graphics card with 512 MB (1024 MB recommended)

.net Framework 3.5 or higher (only if you use the Aerosoft-Launcher)

Archived