Fehler beim laden

MaikFüeg

Yes, we got a whole new folder structure. That's most probably why your Navigraph database isn't found.

We got a new Airbus folder and in there you have to copy the database.

• Aerosoft

I believe Navigraph have not yet updated their software to include the new aircraft. I have informed them of course.

Keep in mind however that we deliver the Airbus with AIRAC 1410 (only a few days old). It is the same database as real airbusses use so there is absolutely no reason for another month to use any other database.

I believe Navigraph have not yet updated their software to include the new aircraft. I have informed them of course.

Keep in mind however that we deliver the Airbus with AIRAC 1410 (only a few days old). It is the same database as real airbusses use so there is absolutely no reason for another month to use any other database.

ok thanks

I found the solution!

There is a folder missing named Navigraph (FSX/aerosoft/Airbus_Fallback):

I made a new folder calles Navigrap and instaled the Navigraph Database manualy.

and now it works

Archived