Wrong Navigation

ryanair

Hi,

when I set up on the MCDU the Navigation to my destination airport it shows correctly the waypoint but the navigation doesnt turn when changing the heading or course to the waypoint, so I cant follow the green waypoint because it just stays in zero ?? And on the Navigation display it says " TA Only " what does that mean?

Hi,

I allready read the tutorial and set the MCDU correctly so no worry. But theres an issue with the NAVIGATION Display it stays on zero just take a look at this picture:

You see the course is 19 but on the navigation its 0 ??? So that makes impossible to fly through the waypoint as the navigation dont works!

nav52esvjztc3.jpg

• Deputy Sheriffs

Well, looking at the screen shot your setup of the AXE is definitely not correct. Also the current version is not meant to be compatibel wit P3Dv2. For further help please look at the corrext forum: http://forum.aerosoft.com/index.php?/forum/615-prepar3d-v2-support-for-aerosoft-products/

Archived