Maggie May

I can't seem to find it in the downloads section. Is it not available anymore?

John removed most of his paints due to reasons relating to this community, and rightfully so IMHO. I've been attempting to get him to provide us with this and his other beautiful paints (BA liveries) for some time now. Whether or not he decides to re-upload them is his decision and his decision alone, and I certainly won't fault him for choosing not too do so.

• 2 weeks later...

John removed most of his paints due to reasons relating to this community, and rightfully so IMHO. I've been attempting to get him to provide us with this and his other beautiful paints (BA liveries) for some time now. Whether or not he decides to re-upload them is his decision and his decision alone, and I certainly won't fault him for choosing not too do so.

A pity that John had to remove beautiful work like this one. At least we can say: A fantastic paint!

Archived