fsx wilco a330 buffer error

Pateotana1512

Hi everyone i was just running wilco a330 and suddently i get this error attachicon.gifbuffer error.png can anyone help?

Is anyone able to help?

Well, give me a try. There is 1 man who knows at least as much as me about fsx hardware. His name is Mr Haczek, you can find him with this link:

http://forum.aerosoft.com/index.php?/user/4766-rafal-haczek/

You can follow him, and if you find 1 of his posts, then his signature tells you alot of "which hardware components are good for fsx".

1 thing that I can say independently from Mr. Haczek, your video card is not up to date.

If you've read the official radeon manual, then it's clear: amd HD 6000 series (or higher) are recommended with Win7, keyword: DirectX 11.

For fsx high-end users (pmdg or wilco heavies), I always recommend: Radeon R9 270X, and for Win7 you should use eight (8) Gigabyte of Ram!

fsx is not cheap, but who'd expect that? :D

PS: And let us have a look at my fav cpu benchmark (passmark).

What Mr Haczek and me recommends for fsx --- 6,503 points

Q8300 --- 3,028 points.

fsx is a monster, concerning hardware requirements!

Is anyone able to help?

Well, give me a try. There is 1 man who knows at least as much as me about fsx hardware. His name is Mr Haczek, you can find him with this link:

http://forum.aerosoft.com/index.php?/user/4766-rafal-haczek/

You can follow him, and if you find 1 of his posts, then his signature tells you alot of "which hardware components are good for fsx".

1 thing that I can say independently from Mr. Haczek, your video card is not up to date.

If you've read the official radeon manual, then it's clear: amd HD 6000 series (or higher) are recommended with Win7, keyword: DirectX 11.

For fsx high-end users (pmdg or wilco heavies), I always recommend: Radeon R9 270X, and for Win7 you should use eight (8) Gigabyte of Ram!

fsx is not cheap, but who'd expect that? :D

PS: And let us have a look at my fav cpu benchmark (passmark).

What Mr Haczek and me recommends for fsx --- 6,503 points

Q8300 --- 3,028 points.

fsx is a monster, concerning hardware requirements!

ok but why i dont get buffer error with PMDG 737 :D?

• Aerosoft

For sure this is an error in FSX or in one of your add-ons. Something tried to write data when there was no space available. I suggest contacting Wilco to see if they know about this. I do not see any reason to blame the graphics card as the error is inside the FSX memory allocation and not in the video memory allocation.

For sure this is an error in FSX or in one of your add-ons. Something tried to write data when there was no space available. I suggest contacting Wilco to see if they know about this. I do not see any reason to blame the graphics card as the error is inside the FSX memory allocation and not in the video memory allocation.

Thanks mathjis but now its wierd because i didnt got the error since sunday...

Mathjis when the error ocurred i had unistalled airbus evolution 1 in the next day i reinstalled and the error stopped a few days before buffer error i had fatal error when putting FMGS route without evolution 1 an with evolution 2 error stopped could that be cause of the error?

Archived