JetBlue Welcome, safety announcements

Dentar

UPDATED SOUNDS and Changed positions for more acurate announcements.

For a couple of JetBlue A320 cabin announcements just backup and replace these files in this folder.FSX/SimObjects/Airplanes/Aerosoft Airbus X Extended Base/SOUND_ ASC

Note... ASC_Beep will silence the cklist beeps. I find it better. Its optional.

ASC_CC_CabinSecure.wav

ASC_CC_Safety.wav

ASC_Beep.wav

ASC_CC_Welcome.wav

ASC_CC_Climb_Device.wav

Hi Dentar,

thank you !! Where did you get this files?

Your welcome! I just made them myself. Record, convert, Edit, rename, copy, paste :) Lots of videos out there from different airline announcements.

Is there a way to configure the sounds with FSPassengers? That way you get to keep both and just use them if you're using FSPax or viceversa. Thats the way I have my Vueling Airlines (Spanish and English) announcements. I just use FSPax in the background for that and it works for any airplane I fly.

Is there a way to configure the sounds with FSPassengers? That way you get to keep both and just use them if you're using FSPax or viceversa. Thats the way I have my Vueling Airlines (Spanish and English) announcements. I just use FSPax in the background for that and it works for any airplane I fly.

I have no idea sir, sorry.

Archived