Unable to turn

Timmy21790

After apply the 1.02 and the b patch the plane is unable to in the air even in nav and hdg mode, I found in the fctl page to find the ailroens don't move under both auto and manual commands

p.s yes I checked the joystick calibration and its fine

After apply the 1.02 and the b patch the plane is unable to in the air even in nav and hdg mode, I found in the fctl page to find the ailroens don't move under both auto and manual commands

p.s yes I checked the joystick calibration and its fine

Ive just noticed this aswell.

Hi all,

After installing the new version and the current Hotfix for it I've tried to do a short flight but I wasn't able to make the plane turn left or right, I can make it climb, descend and yaw. I've also checked the F/CTL page on the ECAM and the ailerons doesn't move.

Any ideas?

Regards

I can confirm it is the hotfix that is preventing the ailerons not able to move

I installed the 1.02 on its own and test that, and I found them to be working

then I applied the 1.02b hotfix and I found them to cease to work.

So the solution is, reinstall 1.02 and don't apply the hotfix

I'm guessing that when they applied the fix "FBW Roll control less heavy enhancement." in the hotfix, they totally screwed it up...

Does less heavy enhancement include not being able to move them at all? :crylaugh_s:

anyone can confirm the FBWBANK4.xml is missing in ?

Microsoft Flight Simulator X\SimObjects\Airplanes\Aerosoft Airbus X Extended Base\Panel_Fallback\AB_FBW

Not missing over here...

anyone can confirm the FBWBANK4.xml is missing in ?

Microsoft Flight Simulator X\SimObjects\Airplanes\Aerosoft Airbus X Extended Base\Panel_Fallback\AB_FBW

its there

So uninstalling everything and isntall v1.02? Very determine for it to get fix be4 i sleep :P

Same here. Now i wanted to uninstall the whole thing to reinstall it without the 1.02b hotfix, but the uninstaller isn't working anymore... argh :-(

I tried to unistall but I got error saying the unistall file doesnt exist, so I just install 1.02 over again and thats works

Archived