AspenX Runway

krwynn

Hello all,

Having an odd behavior at Aspen X. Seems the runway altitude and airport altitude are not the same. The airport is 2378 and the runway is 2383. If you slew through the parking lot you will also taxi over ghost humps that are also at 2383.

aspenx1.jpg

aspenx2.jpg

I don't have any 3rd party mesh or anything in the area. Have any ideas what may be the issue?

Thanks

-Kevin

Have you checked the scenery library position of the scenery? There are two active areas for Aspen. One is called Aspen KASE, and that is placed all the way down on the list in between of Default scenery and Default terrain. The other one can be placed where you want at the list.

post-26298-0-56828600-1338307213_thumb.jpg

Have you checked the scenery library position of the scenery? There are two active areas for Aspen. One is called Aspen KASE, and that is placed all the way down on the list in between of Default scenery and Default terrain. The other one can be placed where you want at the list.

post-26298-0-56828600-1338307213_thumb.jpg

I'll give that a try. Thanks

I don't want to open a new thread about Aspen... anyway:

Does anyone know if there will be an update available which reflects the new runway extension at KASE?

THX,

Joerg

I don't want to open a new thread about Aspen... anyway:

Does anyone know if there will be an update available which reflects the new runway extension at KASE?

THX,

Joerg

This scenery is quite old so may not be revisited.

Archived