US Cities X - Las Vegas Bug - Hoover Dam

Josef

I really love what you've done w/ southern Nevada & helping OZx w/ the Grand Canyon, but this is... disappointing:

n5pgy9.jpg

I know FSX has a really hard time w/ handling dams but:

a) I know Hoover Dam doesn't slope back like that - it's a straight edge down on the lake side

B) Notice the disjoint between the dam & the powerhouse? That isn't right. Here's a good real-life picture also showing the new bridge in front of the Hoover Dam:

hoover-dam.jpg

Small details: I'm order #245037. Had a heck of a time downloading your program and had to buy a special downloader, but again give US Cities X - Las Vegas at least an A-. Oh and the MiG-29K is IRIS freeware that was flown out of Area 51 for evaluation of the MiG & the scenery.

The Hoover dam isn't a bug in the US Citys X-Las Vegas product. It is the default Microsoft object. In the preview thread of this addon the developer said that they are going to include the default object only.

So if you want an corrected Scenerie of that you have to go to Microsoft and not to Aerosoft and complain there.

The Hoover dam isn't a bug in the US Citys X-Las Vegas product. It is the default Microsoft object. In the preview thread of this addon the developer said that they are going to include the default object only.

So if you want an corrected Scenerie of that you have to go to Microsoft and not to Aerosoft and complain there.

Okay, thanks for letting me know. :rolleyes:

• 4 weeks later...