enter airport data

wsciutti

Gentlemen

I've searched the docs and am unable to find what this message means.

Perhaps you could point me in the right direction?

Superb software by the way.

Thanks,

Jack S.

Jack,

Perhaps you could provide a little more information?

1. Are you using the Copilot and Checklist functions?  Is there where you're seeing the message?

2. If no to #1, what phase of flight are you in?

Thank you Dave for the quick response. Yes on P/CP checklist. The phase of flight is: I have initiated the descent and just happened to check the MCDU on the legs page to check crossing altitudes, and there it was.

Jack

34 minutes ago, wsciutti said:

Thank you Dave for the quick response. Yes on P/CP checklist. The phase of flight is: I have initiated the descent and just happened to check the MCDU on the legs page to check crossing altitudes, and there it was.

Jack

Understand. I've never used the Copilot or Checklist function, but I believe it's asking you to either enter the runway or to enter the approach data.  There is an INFO BAR available (see MCDU 3 settings) that can help you decipher what checklist item is asking for (this maybe what you're seeing).

Archived