PRO ATC/X for P3Dv4.2

Anyone confirm to me if PRO ATC X works with the CRJ 700/900? I asked this on another forum but I got mixed reviews. I'm thinking of purchasing this add on because it has a nice co pilot feature to assist with checklists and etc. I'm sure someone on here has it working, but if anyone can confirm please let me know. I heard that i'ts more compatible with airliners then business jets, CRJ, and small type aircraft's, but if it would work with all aircraft's then in that case I would pull the trigger. Can anyone chime in and let me know? Thanks. 

On 6/4/2018 at 1:42 AM, Mindframe85 said:

Anyone confirm to me if PRO ATC X works with the CRJ 700/900? I asked this on another forum but I got mixed reviews. I'm thinking of purchasing this add on because it has a nice co pilot feature to assist with checklists and etc. I'm sure someone on here has it working, but if anyone can confirm please let me know. I heard that i'ts more compatible with airliners then business jets, CRJ, and small type aircraft's, but if it would work with all aircraft's then in that case I would pull the trigger. Can anyone chime in and let me know? Thanks. 

Yes, it works. It works perfectly. Pro atc X in general works pretty well with a lot of aircraft, so you can purchase it with no fear.

BTW I can not confirm that the export plan of PRO ATC works with the CRJ, I think they haven´t that option (Because I never use their export tool for any aircraft). You can use Simbrief for the Flight planning its a website free tool, that supports very very very well the CRJ flight plan format, then copy the same route to PRO ATC or Import from a file export from simbrief . But the software works well with CRJ, the copilot will switch ok, your radios and set okey your transponder code, will even do all that copilot staff featured on Pro ATC. The checklist you will need to do it by yourself (I never use that feature too) 

Archived