FRANKFURT V2 UPDATE

Tolo303sq

After installing FRANKFURT V2 PROFESSIONAL P3D4 and  FRIEDRICHSHAFEN PROFESSIONAL update I cant start the sim P3D v.4.2 with an error  "can`t Init SimConnecterror code 0x80004005

I tried to uninstall both updates and reinstall SimConnect and P3D client with no effect.

Mark 

• Developer

Non of both Addons has any parts related to Simconnect. Did you use any other tool beside the scenery Addons, like Sode or GSX, which use Simconnect?

Please can you post a screenshot of the error you get, as I never seen such an error based on P3D himself.

This is the error there are no other information but I see in Win manager thas Sode is starting and then it stops (disappear) from task manager.

Please login to display this image.

• Developer

Looks like an error of P3D related to it's Simconnect server. But this could not be related to EDDF or EDNY, as they don't change anything related to the Sim itself. Not even a CFG file is touched by the installer. Only the Prepar3D.exe is started while the installation to register the Addon via the config Option of P3D.

But maybe you find some info related to this issue in the LM Forum : https://www.google.de/search?q=P3D+V4+Simconnect+error+0x80004005&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&client=firefox-b&gfe_rd=cr&dcr=0&ei=3HvEWo35F8308Afj2oeIBw

Archived