Sign in to follow this  
DavidA

F53 issues

Recommended Posts

Hi Dave,

 

I've just taken the F53 for a test flight or two.  I found that I can't hit a thing with the iron bombs!!! (more practice needed).  I did notice that I couldn't get the TACAN display to work properly, if I set it up as I do in the other versions it wouldn't point at the station.  Secondly I've noticed on all variants of the Lightning's the Aileron trim gauge is operating in the reverse sense (it shows trimming left wing down when you are trimming right wing down).  Finally please have a word with the night shift as the still haven't changed that undercarriage bulb!!!!!!!!

 

all the best

 

 

David

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

As an update.  The TACAN works fine if you select set all switches for start.  It only seems to play up if starting from cold and dark.  I am switching the unit on!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, DavidA said:

Hi Dave,

 

I've just taken the F53 for a test flight or two.  I found that I can't hit a thing with the iron bombs!!! (more practice needed).  I did notice that I couldn't get the TACAN display to work properly, if I set it up as I do in the other versions it wouldn't point at the station.  Secondly I've noticed on all variants of the Lightning's the Aileron trim gauge is operating in the reverse sense (it shows trimming left wing down when you are trimming right wing down).  Finally please have a word with the night shift as the still haven't changed that undercarriage bulb!!!!!!!!

 

all the best

 

 

David

   You can go off people you know ! :angry:...............yes it seems  the aileron trim is reversed...  my heartfelt congratulations for being the first to spot it :diablo_s:

     I have had a word with the nightshift ... bunch of lazy **** !     They say they will fix it on Thursday .

 

D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Hello. I have a small concern for my par with the loading of the Air Air missiles. When I load the missiles my plane seems to have a weight overload on the right

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Geoair said:

Hello. I have a small concern for my par with the loading of the Air Air missiles. When I load the missiles my plane seems to have a weight overload on the right

  Hi Geo

 Care to expand what aircraft.. which missiles which sim ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hello,

 

Please, a small change would be welcome.
Thank you for choosing this aircraft and for the excellent work done.

Have a good day.

Lightning F53.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, jmd said:

Hello,

 

Please, a small change would be welcome.
Thank you for choosing this aircraft and for the excellent work done.

Have a good day.

 

 Noted, and fixed.

D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, wingman5 said:

  Hi Geo

 Care to expand what aircraft.. which missiles which sim ?

On the F-53 with Redtop and Firestreak missiles. All on FSX Steam

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Geoair said:

On the F-53 with Redtop and Firestreak missiles. All on FSX Steam

  Your right it does  !   but fear not I've traced the problem 

 in the aircraft cfg.

  station_load.7   =  ;  and  station_load.12   = , ; both read   0,0,  6.60, 0.0, 0.0,

  those first two digits should read  0.0,

  Simply open the .cfg in notepad change the offending "," for a "." and save .

 D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 hours ago, wingman5 said:

  Your right it does  !   but fear not I've traced the problem 

 in the aircraft cfg.

  station_load.7   =  ;  and  station_load.12   = , ; both read   0,0,  6.60, 0.0, 0.0,

  those first two digits should read  0.0,

  Simply open the .cfg in notepad change the offending "," for a "." and save .

 D

Problem fixed 
thank you very much
;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this