LSZH Mega Airport - Dialog to remove scenery?

CDreier

This is a new install of LSZH, P3D v4.2 Professional.  Flew an international flight from CYYZ to LSZH.  When in the vicinity of LSZH (maybe 20 miles or so), I kept getting messages to stop P3D and remove certain dynamic scenery.  I'm sorry that I didn't copy the scenery that wanted to be deleted but it was several having to do with approach light, apron, etc. (to be best of my recall).  I didn't stop P3D and was able to continue to landing but the warnings continued throughout approach, landing and taxi to the gate. 

I can go back and get the specific warnings, but any help would be appreciated.  Thoughts?  Also, must I have DYNAMIC lighting enabled in Graphics/Lights for LSZH to display correctly?  Thanks!!!! 

• Deputy Sheriffs

Never heard of something like this, so please make a screenshot next time. Also tell us a bit about the hardware you are using and maybe what other sceneries in that area.

Archived