How do I save a flight in air?

Hello all-

This is a fairly stupid question, however, I have always had an issue with this problem:

How do I save a flight in air? I own the Aerosoft Airbus A320/A321, and fly it on FSX. 

I may be doing something wrong, but when I load a previously saved flight, all panels are cold and dark, engines off, etc.

Previously, I have saved flights by saving in FSX itself. This works perfectly fine for the PMDG 737NGX, however, when I load a flight in the Airbus, the cockpit is as it appears when I would load it on the ground, at the gate. I am at the same altitude, same speed and heading, but necessary panel states are missing and flight information is gone.

I'm sure this is an easy fix, and I am just not saving correctly. Apologies for my incompetence. However, I couldn't find any other helpful information on how this is done correctly.

Any help is greatly appreciated!

Update: This does not work. When I load the saved flight, I am at the same position, same height, same speed, but the engines are off, autopilot is disengaged, all mcdu information is gone. I assume this is because the panel state wasn't saved? If this is the case, how do I save the panel state?

On ‎12‎/‎25‎/‎2017 at 5:08 AM, Phil Reynolds said:

If you have a default panel state set, try disabling it. I think after loading a flight it will continue to load the default state if one is set.

Phil

Phil, I did disable my default panel state. It is normally set to the turn around state, so I cleared that state. Unfortunately, this did not work.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived