Left MCDU not loading flight plans, Fuel Calculations, etc.

SimForLife

Hello my Fellow Aerosoft Flyers:

I need some help. I have the Aerosoft Airbus A320/A321 V1.31, everything has been working fine for months until today. I can't seem to get the Left MCDU to load any flight plans, in fact nothing is loading up. I have navigraph subscription for 1 year. I uninstalled and reinstalled Aerosoft and navigraph and still nothing. I have screen shots of the Debug screen showing the Left MCDU. I also attached a screen shot of my Programs so you can see that I have simconnect along with other programs like C+++ Libraries.

Regards,

SimForLife

Please login to display this image.

Please login to display this image.

• Deputy Sheriffs
5 hours ago, SimForLife said:

everything has been working fine for months until today.

So the question is what has changed in the meantime. Also did you set the Airbus Configurator to use Navigraph?

Why do you think that no flightplan loads? Any error message?

Yes I double checked the Airbus Configurator to use navigraph - I'm not getting any error messages typically after switching on ADIRS and I insert FROM/TO ailrports, I choose my flight plan from AXE Company route planner it usually takes about 5 - 10 minutes for the system to show the waypoints, I then like to check what the fuel calculation should be and nothing shows up,

• Deputy Sheriffs

That long waiting time indicates, that you are entering the flight plan before the IRS is fully aligned? What if you wait until it's fully aligned (PFD and ND do not show red messages anymore) and then enter your flight plan? 

Ok I got it to work don't know what happen but the new AirRac's came out and I downloaded it and everything works fine now.

Thank You so much guys for your input and help.

SimForLife

• Deputy Sheriffs

Because we believe this topic has been answered we have closed it. If you have any more questions feel free to open a new topic.

Archived