Airbus A320 camera jerking taxi slow turn

semshehovtsov

Hello. When using the Airbus A320 airplane model on the taxiway during slow turn the camera starts jerking very fast left - right, unnatural. This happens only with Aerosoft models, the default FSX airplanes are turning smoothly on the taxiway. 

When switching to the cabin view - the turn is shown smoothly, only when using external camera. The sample video of the slow turn is attached. Thanks for helping.

Please login to display this image.

-- Sem

airplane jerking.mp4

when making the gifs I was using EZdok camera tool, but when I tried to uninstall that tool entirely, the issue still persists. I believe, that it doesn't depend on the EZDok software. 

The issue occurs in the game mode and also in the FSX reply mode. The attached gifs in the previous message:

1st one is FSX reply ( ezgif-1-5ad786d19b.gif.4be0ff636a8a4fa499b87e3bfd623a78.gif ),

the second one is in-game, real time capture ezgif-1-3ddc69d4cf.gif.7f68127bccf9b3905972703d8f0f9754.gif.

-- Sem

sorry, what picture do you need? My avatar or picture of the flight simulator? The issue recognizable only in motion. On the static *.jpg image you won't see anything, there is no matter to upload just a static picture. The problem happens not just in the reply mode, it is constant for all modes, but applies only to the Aerosoft Airplanes. Is there there anything i can do to sort it out? What should I begin with for the investigation? I'm really unpleased, when during the game my airplane is jumping and jerking like crazy.

-- Sem

• Deputy Sheriffs

Do you have another addon aircraft to check? I used EZDock a longtime ago in FSX but cant remember to have seen something like that.

yep. I have lots of other addons ( see the tiny scrollbar on the right side ), including, but not limited to racing cars:

Orion Industries,

BMW sport cars,

Porsche cars,

Renault 

everything is working fine, with or without EZDok addon. It looks like the glitch has nothing to do with that addon.

-- Sem

for example the BMW sport car can turn smoothly on the airport area, with EZDok software or without it.

-- Sem

• Deputy Sheriffs

Do you know that there is a huge difference in the simulation of that small sports car and a full-featured Airbus? 

All the other aircraft I have seen in your list are just GA aircraft with e.g. a fly-by-wire system as the Airbus comes with.

What FPS are you getting when doing your camera tricks with the sports car and with the Airbus? 

the FPS are almost the same. For the Aerosoft Airbus airplane, the Fraps tool is showing 20 - 23 fps, for the car it's showing about 24fps ( in average, top left corner - yellow color ). It could not be related to the performance, because when I switch the view camera the aerosoft airplane is fixed ( holds camera position ) but the entire world panorama starts jerking like crazy, making it hard to watch.

after reviewing the videos that I've captured earlier this year, I see that there was no problem to turn with external camera. Probably, I did misconfiguration somewhere. Just need to figure out what I did wrong, where the configuration is damaged.

suddenly, this wasn't happening after I installed the Aerosoft addon, that is caused by my recent changes in the FS configuration. But I have no idea what exactly should be reverted to fix it. Could you please help to find that out?

probably the easiest solution is to re-install the Aerosoft Airbus addon?

• Deputy Sheriffs

Sorry, I you use neither FSX nor EZDock anymore. And as you are the only one reporting this, the root cause might be with EzDock or your local installation. Maybe the dev of EZDock got an idea on this.

• Deputy Sheriffs

I remember there is a kind of repairfunction in EZDock, You need to run it again after installing an addon. Check the manual of EZDock.

the airplane models quality of your products is well enough, your support service quality is below the line. You support guys are just bullshits sitting there for nothing. No someone even tried to understand the issue or check it out.

• Deputy Sheriffs

From 10th of thousands of users of the Aerosoft Airbus you are the only one reporting this problem.

Claiming that you haven't received proper help in here is a joke! You answered questions only after having been asked the second time, you said yourself that this might be caused by any of many changes you made in your FSX installation and then expect people here in the forum having immediately the correct idea what you might have messed up there?

Because of your more than disrespectful post towards people in here trying to help you I will close this topic. You are free to open a direct support ticket with Aerosoft (details can be found here).

- end of topic -

Archived