FMGS.dll crash to desktop error - I hate this!

Hello to all!

I have specific problem. During flight on Aerosoft A320, on cruise level my FSX shuts down, 'famous' crash to desktop. I only know that FMGS.dll file makes this situation. I am not using special mesh addons, weather addons etc, I have only few sceneries and aerosoft a320/a321. It happens 3 times for 5 flights. I have Win 10. During flight antivirus is deactivated, and I am starting flight from default aircraft and then load A320 - nothing changes...

What should I do? I saw old topic about this problem and somebody uploaded his FMGS.dll file and it helped, but topic is closed and link is dead.

23 hours ago, xusmcxjasonx said:

whatever you do not let windows 10 update if you are win 10... just a heads up :)

Hi, is that due to a specific issue you've found with an update our just a deep suspicion of any updates from Microsoft?

Phil

Hi Tom,

I'm not the original poster, but do suffer from the same issue - I have the hotfix and have checked the required C++ redistributables.

Personally, I'm waiting on the rewritten new version...

Cheers

Phil

Archived