LEBL dynamic night lights

b1ddys72

Hi,

Let me thank you for an excellent LEBL scenery.

I am hoping you can help me with an issue i have regarding the night lighting.  For some reason the night lighting seems excessively strong / bright compared to any other airport i have with Dynamic Lighting. I have attached a pic of EDDF Professional & LEBL Prof taken at the same time at night. EDDF looks great. LEBL is strange. Hoping you have some clues on what could be causing this. Tried re-installing but no better.

The Pics were taken on a brand new install of P3D 4.1. No HDR & No PTA.

Regards Ian

Please login to display this image.

Can confirm the lighting looks ok at Dusk and dawn but as soon as P3d night lighting starts the ground lightmap goes way too bright. Attached pic of LEBL at dusk.

• Developer

That is definitiv not as it should be. But, there was issues in 4.0 (4.1 I can not test before next week) where the lighteffects are loaded multi times. The screen shows this unnormal situation. We will have a look into it and try to reproduce the source of the issue, so we can make a bugreport to LM and find a workaround until it is fixed.

• OPabst locked this topic

Archived