London Heathrow P3D V4 Installer

scotth6

Hi,

I received an email from FSStore yesterday indicating that a new P3D V4 version of London Heathrow was available to be downloaded from my account.  When I go there however, there is no download, and in fact the older versions are also not accessible.  Can I assume this is due to be uploaded soon?  I am asking here as Aerosoft will be supplying the update to FSStore, and I haven't really seen any indication here that London Heathrow has been released for P3D V4.

Cheers,

That's likely a FlightSimStore'ism. Their standard has dropped as of late. I now get my Aerosoft stuff direct from their online store so new releases and updates are instantaneous. 

They have caught up it seems, but you are right they took ages to update all the new products after the release of P3D V4.  I did contact them regarding a number of updates, and eventually they responded to me and uploaded the updated files.

This seems to be an opposite case however, as this time they have announced an update before Aerosoft which is what is causing my confusion.  It seems they were expecting, or even received an updated installer for Heathrow, but something else has caused a delay.

Cheers,

• Deputy Sheriffs

Looking at the product page on the Flight Sim Store site, it clearly states it's for P3D v2 and says nothing about v4 (or even v3 for that matter). See the link here to the product page. That's very much at odds with any e-mail you received from them. scotth6's concerns noted about release delays are supported by a number of complaints in the Aerosoft forums.

I have seen the product page too Herman.  Just to show I am not seeing things:

noreply@flightsimstore.com
Aug 18 (2 days ago)

to me 
Hello,

The download of UPDATE: Aerosoft-Mega Airport London Heathrow Xtended has been updated to P3D V4

The updated installer is now available to download from your existing download link for this product. You can find your download links at the following page on your account:

LINK WAS HERE

Safe Skies!

The FlightSim Store Crew

• Deputy Sheriffs

I guess we are looking on a communication mistake being made there. A new Heathrow hasn't been released yet, but is in the making.

Archived