Mega Airport Frankfurt V2.0 professional happiness

Hello :)

So, I tried out the update today and must admit that I'm pretty happy about it.

The textures looks nice, the frame rate is fine, and I got dynamic lightning on places where there is light :D 

Just wanted to drop a quick note, as you normally don't hear much about positive stuff ^^

Cleptric

Please login to display this image.

Please login to display this image.

• Deputy Sheriffs

Mine installed as expected too, including adding itself to the Scenery Library and effective DL. Thanks for the positive feedback. It's natural for those with issues to seek answers, but we seldom hear from the satisfied customers.

I'm happy too with this release. Nice FPS and very detailed and good buildings and surroundings for EDDF. Making products using P3Dv4 SDK and tools is a step forward for simming no doubt. Unfortunately without DL atm cause my GTX980 struggle with it.

Yes I am also happy with the airport. Everything is runnig smooth without stuttering and errors.

This is now the product I ever expected. Hi graphic quality with smooth frames and no OOmm´s.

And the upgrade price is o.k. Seems V4 is the future.

Regrads

J

Archived