VERY POOR FRAME RATE

I bought the Aerosoft Airbus A318/A319/A320/A321 plus RAAS through STEAM and installed it but the frame rate is about 1 frame per 10 seconds. What can I do? Any ideas?

• Deputy Sheriffs

No idea as long as you tell us more about your system: which OS, which hardware, which settings in FSX .....

Hi mopperle,

I Run on a windows 7 Professional 64 bit operating system - my PC is a Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-4790 CPU @ 3.60GHz processor,  8 GB RAM. Display ATI Radeon hd 4800 series.

I use FSX STEAM and download the airbus package with RAAS that's been advertised on steam at the moment.

I've also got PMDG 737ngx which run pretty well. I also find out that it's not the frame rate that is so low because  I

hit shift + z and my frame rate was 19 (not as good as PMDG which is almost 30 frames). Still it runs very slow any movement take between 5 and 15 seconds.  I am not a PC boffin so bear with me.

will appreciate any help

• Deputy Sheriffs

So the other questions are:

1. What are your settings in FSX? Putting all sliders to the right is not a good idea, especially in combination with demanding scenery addons.

2. Any other software running in parallel, like AV software?

• 2 weeks later...

I don't think it's a GPU issue as FSX / SE is not very demanding on the GPU.

Do you use an AI traffic - if yes try turning that off (or lower it) - if you "tweaked" your FSX.cfg back it up and delete it so FSX-SE can rebuilt with default values (remember to add missing simobjectpaths if neccessary).

There are some FSX tweaks that can slow down a FSX-SE

Archived