Bizarre autopilot

P944S2

Hi

I hope someone can help. I am having continuous problems with the autopilot following the flightplan for about an hour, hour and a half, and then suddenly it either disconnects and continues straight on, or turns completely away from the flightplan (in some cases by more than 90 degrees), or in another case it just decided to start descending on its own. I have tried 2 different flightplans 3 or 4 times, with and without ASN. I have no turbulence or wind turned on which could affect the aircraft, plus I have tried the same flightplans with other aircraft and they work fine.

I create my flightplans using SimBrief and have never had such problems with any other aircraft. It's a shame, as I stopped using the Airbus for a while because of the FPS hit, but I decided to give it another go as it's such a great aircraft.

Has this ever happened to anyone else before?

Rich 

• Deputy Sheriffs

Beside a screenshot it is also important to know how many FPS you had the moment the autopilot started behaving strangely. The Aerosoft airbus needs at least stable 18 FPS (or more of course). Everything less can cause exactly what you have experienced.

Archived