Rudder control with mouse and keyboard

Hi everyone...I just started using this yesterday and it looks simply amazing! I am having one problem which turns out to be no little problem. I cannot steer the airbus while taxing. If someone has some advice I would be very grateful. I would love to get to the end of the runway and actually take off, but since I can't steer there I am grounded for now.  Thanks a million.

Following this because I'd love to know how to do it or if AS intend to bring in a fix for it. Works perfectly with my 737's from the other company (trying to be good here lol) but on these, nope :(  I've turned off the tiller and settings in the MDU but still no joy - hopefully my email will ping tomorrow with a response to this in a positive way !! Good luck..

From the minimum system requirements on the product page:

Control unit (joystick) with throttle and rudder control

Just saying....

On 3/6/2017 at 0:37 AM, skelsey said:

From the minimum system requirements on the product page:

Just saying....

Well I did end up getting a joystick which has made all the difference in the world. I also went ahead and got fsuipc to help with some of the key bindings etc. And I have to say, I think a joystick is a MUST if you want to play this game. And like I said...it has made all the difference between frustrated bumbling and enjoyable flying! Cheers to all!

• Deputy Sheriffs

Because we believe this topic has been answered we have closed it. If you have any more questions feel free to open a new topic.

Archived