TOPCAT Support? V1 calculation

Hello,

sorry for using this Forum but I am a little confused of how to get support for TOPCAT
The Forum is read only, I also tried the support form on the Topcat website "Send Message to Support " but I didn't get any response...

My Problem:
When calculating the takeoff speeds for a 737 (i checked with iFly and PMDG profiles) V1 is always the same as VR (max difference is 1 kt)
This would make sense on long Runways, but i get this result every time, also on very short runways where the "margin" is less than 100m

Is this a bug or do I need to update something

I am using V2.74 for FS9

thx

Stefan

All I can say is the figures vary here dependent on weight/de-rate/wind strength and direction/obstacle clearance/flap setting.

V1 may well equal VR dependent on runway length.

The product is neither sold or supported by Aerosoft.

thanks for reply Stephen!

I am aware that V1 can be equal Vr. problem is, in my case V1 is always equal Vr (max. difference 1 kt), which in many situations can’t be possible (especially on shorter RWYs)

It would help if someone can give me figures that disprove my results, I couldn’t find any

I know it’s not an Aerosoft product. This Forum was the only “connection” I could find to Topcat since their forum is closed and the don't react on their Support form which is (according to them) there to get the answers?!
Sorry for inconvenience but i didn't know where else to ask...

• Deputy Sheriffs

When being on the FlightSimSoft web page you should use the black "Support" button on the right frame of the page and not the form below the support menu. 

Only the black button generates a ZenDesk support ticket where FlightSimSoft is listening to.

Archived