Suggestions

Alan Partridge

Hi all

With Flight Sim Labs releasing their A320-X with much more diversity, I think it's time that Aerosoft make some improvements to their Airbus X series. I've previously reported these bugs to management but they said that they would not be fixing them. Well, I'm asking again!

Please find below some of my suggestions for improvement. I've always used the Aerosoft Airbus but if they're not prepared to update it then I'll be switching to FSL.

- Unable to see navigation or strobe lights from the wing views

- Wing lights are not simulated

- Noise for the brake fan is not simulated

- Logo light remains on with the panel lighting and does not switch off at all

- GPU sinks into the ground

- No function for 'idle reverse'

- Inability to individually control the separate NDs (both are connected)

- Unable to have WXR on as well as TERR (on separate NDs)

As you can see, these bugs are not major.

I absolutely LOVE the Airbus X and I think that it looks nicer than the FSL but these bugs are quite annoying and slightly unprofessional. I'm not criticising the product at all but I do think that it needs updating.

Cheers

Alan

• Deputy Sheriffs

Good suggestions! But not all items that you listed are bugs (not modeled features fits the bill better) and calling it slightly unprofessional is highly subjective. 

Do also note that we would like to implement a million extra things but somewhere the buck stops with regard to pricing. For some 100 euros ex vat AS could do a lot of things with the Airbus but that is just not the market AS is targeting. 

The new Airbus A320 Fam 2017 will certainly bring more improvements and maybe even implement all your requests. 

Ps, get yourself the FSL bus if you have the money. It is a wonderful rendition of an old model EIS2 with all the bells and whistles. I really enjoy flying her a lot. Be prepared for a big performance hit compared to the AS Busses and paying for it again with P3D though. 

Archived