A320/A321 Not Working

RoloFly

Hello,

I'm having a problem where there is no EICAS, left CDU, and I am unable to control joystick, throttle. I have researched this topic, and the suggestion was to install SimConnect.msi. I have done so, however it is still not working, even after restart. I am running Microsoft FSX Acceleration (not SE) and would really like some help. I have attached the image of what is happening.

Thanks,

Rowan

Please login to display this image.

• Deputy Sheriffs

From where have you taken the SimConnect installer (please give precise folder or link). 

It was 

C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X SDK\SDK\Core Utilities Kit\SimConnect SDK\lib\Simconnect.msi

• Deputy Sheriffs

That looks OK so far. Have you installed the bus as administrator? (right click on the installer file and then "run as administrator") 

• 2 months later...

1. Be sure you are using Airbus Version 1.31.  You can check this by going to: ,Your Install location.)\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v3\aerosoft\Airbus A320_A321 (same for the Airbus A318_A319) and open the file named "Product" in Notepad. If not, please go to your Aerosoft Account and download version 1.31, then uninstall and reinstall using THIS PROCEDURE.

2. Please reinstall all three versions of SimConnect (the important one is the XPACK, but it doesn't hurt to reinstall them all) by going to:  <InstallDrive>\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v3\redist\Interface\ .  You should find three (3) versions of SimConnect at that location.

2. If you are sure you were already running Version 1.31, then please be sure you installed the Airbus following the procedures in THIS PROCEDURE exactly. If you have any doubt, then please uninstall and reinstall using the same referenced procedure..

3. Check to ensure you're running P3D.exe as Admin.

Please let us know how you make out!

Archived