Runway green lights problem at Mega Airport Oslo

Daniel Santoro

But if i do this i'll have to reinstall all other addons i have,wright?

I was thinking about uninstalling just the Oslo scenery.

You dont understand, you dont need to un-install anything else but Acceleration and then re-install it your other add-ons can stay as they are, if theres an issue with SP2 that comes with Acceleration how is re-installing Oslo going to resolve it.

You dont understand, you dont need to un-install anything else but Acceleration and then re-install it your other add-ons can stay as they are, if theres an issue with SP2 that comes with Acceleration how is re-installing Oslo going to resolve it.

I understood.I just thought that by uninstalling Acceleration I would have to reinstall all other addons I own.

I think it's weird that there might be a problem with acceleration since this transparency issue doesnt happen to any other scenery in my FSX.

I understood.I just thought that by uninstalling Acceleration I would have to reinstall all other addons I own.

I think it's weird that there might be a problem with acceleration since this transparency issue doesnt happen to any other scenery in my FSX.

The only other thing I can think of is if you have changed any of the default textures, sometimes an installer will give you options to install for SP1 or SP2/Acceleration due to transparency differences.

Shaun,

There's one thing i forgot to tell you about the runway green lights.

I don't know if it does make any difference but the fact is those black squares around the lights only appear when the aircraft landing lights iluminate the runway, i mean iluminate those green lights.Other than that everything is normal:

aircraft landing lights turned off

Osloluzes20.jpg

aircraft lights turned on

Osloluzes21.jpg

There seem to be a problem with Corfu runway default lights too.Depending on the angle you are looking, the default runway lights become visible.

Take a look:

Corfu.jpg

About Corfu X i think it´s becaus the developer use the default lights to be seen at long distance as custom made lights would only work on a short range, as far as i remember. and you would se it on the approach if you have attention to the approach lights, when the custom made lights are shown and not. hope that explanes it good enough.

About the Oslo i also think you use other textures then default textures. like from a program that changes your lights. But i cant say for sure as i dont have the airport to try it out.

About Corfu X i think it´s becaus the developer use the default lights to be seen at long distance as custom made lights would only work on a short range, as far as i remember. and you would se it on the approach if you have attention to the approach lights, when the custom made lights are shown and not. hope that explanes it good enough.

About the Oslo i also think you use other textures then default textures. like from a program that changes your lights. But i cant say for sure as i dont have the airport to try it out.

Thanks Kaptejnln.

So I assume the same happen to you in Corfu.

Regarding Oslo, I haven't changed any of the default textures.I have no idea why this happen.

• 2 weeks later...