Shaun or Andreas..haven't heard from u regarding manual

Yoram777

Hi and Happy New Year to you. I haven't heard anything about being shipped the cheyenne manual for the boxed cheyenne that I received the cd only for. Please let me know what's going on.

Thank you,

Yoram Bzalel

Hi Shaun,

I've waited a week and no response. I paid full price plus shipping and expect to get the full package including the manual. Not just a cd in a jiffy bag. If you want, I found I can get this package for only $29.99 locally in my area. Wish I knew they carried it before I bought it online. If you credit my account i'll be glad to ship back the cd to ur usa office and you can credit my card..or i'll wait a little while longer to get the manual.

Thanks,

Yoram

Hi to any aerosoft representative,

I've waited patiently for 3 weeks now to receive the COMPLETE BOXED VERSION of the cheyenne and not a cd mailed to me in a jiffy bag. If I dont get a response soon I'l notify my credit card company to refund my money for the purchase of the cheyenne as it is INCOMPLETE!!!

Thank you,

Yoram Bzalel

• Administrator

Hello Yoram,

sorry for this inconvenience.

Can give me your adress and, if you have one your customer number, please.

I will check it and sent you the missing parts.

best regards

Guenter Zehnel

Aerosoft Gmb

Thanks for your reply. My order # is 6221. I did'nt find a customer nbr. I purchased the cheyenne online and then requested an exchance for cd boxed version whish is supposed to come w the printed manual. I was charged shipping but receieved the cd only. I do not want to post my address here on the forum..so if its not with the order nbr., please let me know where I can send it to you.

Thank you,

Yoram Bzalel

Gurenther,

I tried e-mailing you my address to the e-mail you gave me..but I got an "accessed denied" and it wouldnt go thru. I'll give you my address is here since I have no choice.

ship cheyenne manual to:

Yoram Bzalel

75-20 113th St. Apt. #5D

Forest Hills NY 11375

USA

I already paid for the shipment of the cd which should've included the manual but did not. So please don't charge me for shipping again.

Thanks,

Yoram