Update v123 - Stuck During Install

Just to let you know,

during the update install, the installer has stuck by installing the run time libraries. I have killed the installer 4 times and finally at 5th has finished the job!

UPDATE

And

it doesn't work anymore, 2 dll are missing, I'll do a clean install. Why so many problems with the update installers, OK not always but during the time was many so far!

Hi,

just to summarize, by installing the update I had the problem with 2 missing dll. Then I have done a clean install with the full installer, same problem again.

I have then uninstall it, install the "Visual C++ Redistributable Packages", make a full clean PFPX install again and it had worked for me.

• Deputy Sheriffs

The PFPX installer comes accidently with the wrong version of the vc_redist 64bit package (2012 instead of 2015).

So just download the correct 64bit version from Microsoft, install it and you are good to go!

Archived