Question from Pro ATC User 1 key press checklist

bobsk8

I use Pro ATC with the Airbus 319. The question I have is , is there anyway to easily  change the 1 key that the on screen display asks for to activate the next checklist to some other key? Pro ATC also uses the 1 key, and when I hit that to bring up the ATC menu, it moves to the next checklist item in the  Airbus, when I am not quite ready for it. I tried changing the key assignment in Pro ATC, but was unsuccessful, because Pro ATC doesn't let you do that. 

........... I tried changing the key assignment in Pro ATC, but was unsuccessful, because Pro ATC doesn't let you do that. 

Hi Bob; try the Pro-ATC v2 manual (gb.pdf) page 25.  The bottom right corner of the options screen. Pro-ATC certainly does allow the change to key assignments.

Cheers, Mike

Hi Bob; try the Pro-ATC v2 manual (gb.pdf) page 25.  The bottom right corner of the options screen. Pro-ATC certainly does allow the change to key assignments.

Cheers, Mike

I had tried this before and it crashed the program and I had to reinstall.  I did it again today, and this time it works.  Thanks.  

Archived